Education – Tours of York
York is the jewel in the crown of any visit to Yorkshire. Within the walls of this small city are over 2,000 years of history and whatever your starting point we really enjoy helping you to animate it. As part of my training to become a Blue Badge Guide I was fortunate enough to become an accredited guide to the Minster and I have grown to love it, not just as a place to visit, but as a living and working Church that can find its way back to the Roman Legions who first brought Christianity with them on the soles of their sandals.
We can offer your group:
Walking tours of York
These will give you a flavour of what we can offer, but essentially we will work with you to provide the best tour for your group.
- An overview of the City and its history
- A walk to complement your literary tour of England and Britain
- A great tour of the Minster
- An insight into Tudor and Elizabethan history
- A view of the medieval guilds and a visit to the Merchant Adventure’s Hall